Custom Search

State Farms Corporation of India Recruitment 2012 - Application Form Details

State Farms Corporation of India Recruitment 2012 - Application Form Details  

State Farms Corporation of India
(A Government of India Undertaking)

Last Date : 31-10-2012  

Position: 
  • Assistant (Production/Quality Control) Gd I – 10 posts
  • Assistant (Mktg.) Gd I – 03 posts
  • Jr Engineer Gd IV (Engineering) – 02 posts
  • Jr Engineer Gd IV (Civil) – 04 posts
  • Accounts Asst Gd I – 02 posts
  • Asst (HR) Gd I – 02 posts
  • Asst (Vig.) Gd I – 01 post
  • Technician (Mech.) Gd. IV – 01 post
  • Technician (Elec.) Gd. IV – 01 post
  • Assistant (Vig) Gd I – 01 post
  • Assistant (HR) Gd I – 01 post
  • Accounts Assistant Gd I – 01 post
  • Assistant (Mktg) Gd I – 01 post
  • Accounts Assistant Gd V – 03 posts
  • Helper Gd III (Elect) – 01 post
Educational Qualification 
  • Check The Recruitment Details 
Age Limit: 
  • Check The Recruitment Details 
Pay Scale : 
  • Check The Recruitment Details 
Application Fee : 
  • General and OBC -  Rs. 500/-

The completed application should be sent To The Following Address.
(Applications should be sent through ordinary post only)
  • Check The Recruitment Details 

4 More Details Check The Link Below 

Application Form & Details — Click Here 

Official website:   www.sfci.nic.in 

No comments:

Recent Posts